Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% charge on remainder amount for no shows. 72 hours notice of cancellation or reduction in numbers otherwise 50% charge on remainder amount
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
NO SOUTH AFRICAN GROUPS
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located just 50 metres from the beach at Ansteys Beach – a leafy beach suburb 15 kilometres south of Durban. A popular and long standing family establishment (est. 1999), we offer comfortable accommodation options all set in a lovely tropical garden with a swimming pool, small bar and Heidi’s Cafe on the premises above the swimming pool.
- Fully equipped thoughtfully decorated self-catering apartments (2, 4 or 6 sleepers) that are serviced daily except Sundays and Public Holidays. Free unlimited super fast fibre wifi.
- Private airconditioned rooms (backpackers). Free wifi
- Budget communal backpacker cabins (dorms, doubles, twins). Free wifi
Favoured with everyone from backpackers, holidaymakers, beach lovers, surfers, families, sports and tour groups, contract workers etc.
We pride ourselves on a pleasant and homely environment with comfort, cleanliness and a great ‘beachy, home away from home’ atmosphere that has many happy guests returning time and time again.
It is the ideal home base as we are close to many shops, shopping centres and restaurants, as well as all the major tourist attractions in KZN such as uShaka Marine World, Suncoast Casino, the ICC, Sports Stadiums etc. Hluhluwe Game Reserve is about 3 hour drive away, so perfect for day trips.
There is a small fully licensed bar and gift/surf shop for our guests – perfect for those last minute gifts before heading home!
Come and experience our beautiful unspoilt & lifeguard protected beaches, warm seawater all year round, good swimming and surfing beaches, kiddies paddling and tidal pools and amazing rock pools to explore at low tide. Fun for everyone!
There is nothing better than taking an early morning stroll to the beach, armed with a steaming cup of coffee or tea to watch the ocean come alive with the most spectacular sunrises. More often than not the dolphins will delight you with their playful antics and the whales are a regular spectacular sight at Anstey’s Beach.
Come back after a hectic day at work or in the city and relax by the poolside in our tropical garden or go for a late afternoon swim in the sea or walk on the beach, particularly at low tide when the rock pools are exposed.
Anstey’s is unique in that we encourage and enjoy a great cosmopolitan atmosphere – international travelling backpackers, South African holidaymakers, business clients, contract workers – all get along and it makes for a good, happy mix! Come on over and join us – we look forward to having you stay with us! – Tash, Rudy and the Anstey’s crew 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>