Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund + full amount chargeable
Additional Terms and Conditions
We look forward to seeing you. Under no circumstances should people be intoxicated on arrival or check-in.
You may book for groups but we will need you to :
1. TEXT OR PHONE +44 7810 100900 to discuss the nature and purpose of visit of the group
2. special deposits will be required from each member of the group
3. id is required from each member of the group
4. Credit Card details required from at least one person in each room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lovely area, friendly neighbors, close to amenities. 2 minute walk from Anfield football ground, 5 minute taxi ride to Liverpool city shopping centre. Property is homely and close to a range of local public house's.
Anfield Euro Hostel is a large, spacious hostel with 4 large bedrooms, friendly guests. Washing facilities. Spacious kitchen and bathroom area. For your breakfasts we now provide Free tea's, coffee's, toast, cereals (light breakfasts).
Anfield Euro Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (no American Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No Reception at this address. Guests can call on the phone whenever they need something.
Epstein Stanely Park Hotel
Number 27 Anfield Road
Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms.
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hostel. If you would like further details please contact the the Hostel.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11am (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>