Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ancud Petit Hotel is located in one of the best locations of our city, near to some of the finest and most renowned landmarks of the city such as Ancud Main Square, Museo Regional de Ancud, Fuente de San Antonio and the sea shore in general, amongst other interesting places that you can explore around our city.
We have several types of accommodation options, all of them private with several capaxcities and with all the necessary services to ensure a comfortable stay. In addition, we have laundry facilities for an extra fee. Common areas offer wood heating 24 hours a day. A small buffet breakfast is offered daily and guests can use the fully equipped shared kitchen.
Ancud Petit Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:30 .
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open from 06.00 to 21.30
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>