Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the heart of Amsterdam, Leidseplein, one of Amsterdam famous spot. It's a famous square where street artists perform, football artists show their sophisticated tricks and clowns make people laugh. Every winter you can skate on the ice skate track. In the summer there's a massive terrace on the square and a market with local and international hand-crafted merchandise.
We are committed to being one of the cleanest hostels in Amsterdam.
We offer 24 hour reception, camera security and luggage storage in a safe and comfortable environment. You can check in 24hrs a day and there's no curfew.
Our multilingual staff are young, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about what to do in and around Amsterdam. You'll will find a huge amount of tourist attractions within walking distance, including Anne Frank House, the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark, Dam Square and more. There's also a supermarket nearby.
city tax 7%, plus 3 euros per person per night not included
Our free facilities includes free Wi-Fi and internet, free bed linen, free city maps and free walking tours.
We are here to make your stay with us a memorable experience, providing you the best accommodation with some of the best prices in town.
In order to preserve and maintain our laid-back and smooth atmosphere we do not allow pets or guests under 16 years of age.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>