Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation must be received in writing no later than balance payment due date. Cancellation for group must be two weeks prior to expected date of arrival. Balance payments not received will cause an automatic cancellation of group unless group leader has mad other arranges directly with property manager.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Swimming is at own risk as no life guard is on duty. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Quiet pool hours 12 mid to 8 am inforced to allow residents of neighborhood nightly rest.
school groups of primary/secondary school must be with adult chaperon and be responsible for any damages or accidents that happen on site.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Large tropical fruit garden lots of open outdoor spaces, large multilevel swimming pool, private entrance.
The communal palapa has a complete kitchen,pool table, darts, DVDs for your use, small book exchange, table/board games, a TV with cable channels, and free Wifi service. Scuba diving, snorkelling trips, Car, Moped, Bicycle rentals arranged. On site, we have snorkel gear available for rental. Now with a computer center so you can investigate things on the internet or check email.
Warm friendly hostel, previously Amigo's B& B, large tropical garden, lots of space, open areas for R&R
Check in 2 pm (can store bags till room is ready if arrive prior ) check out 11 am. office hours 8:15 am to 10 pm
Cancellation policy 4 days/96 hours
Minimum stay 1 Night
No credit cards accepted for payment upon arrival, cash only
During the months May to October from the hours of 10 pm to 8 am will have AC in dorms. Private room has AC all year round at all hours.
All rooms have many power outlets to charge your things, clip on reading lights available for those who wish to read, small book exchange, lots of travel info and more! With over 30 years living on Cozumel working in a variety of tourist related positions, Kathy, the owner/host, shares her knowledge of the island and region and offers all guests a welcome briefing assuring your enjoyment of Cozumel.
The communal palapa has a complete kitchen, complimentary coffee and tea available 24/7 for you, a TV with US Dish channels, and free Wifi service. The large swimming pool is refreshing after a day snorkelling or diving. Rental of cars, mopeds or bicycles, as well as Scuba diving and snorkelling trips arranged. snorkel gear available for rental on site at hostel. Feb 2014 covered smoking area with BBQ grill for your use as well as a new hot water shower so for 16 dorm guests now 3 hot water showers. A toilet/sink bathroom has been installed near the pool for your comfort. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>