Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the middle of this amazing untouched landscape, surrounded by pine trees, you will find the small hotel Alto da Lua. It will satisfy your need for silence, a unique place with a 360 degree view over the breath taking landscape of the Serra. The vast view is beyond description! The places and beaches in the South-Algarve and the Monchique mountains in the North are easy to reach by car. (We recommend you to rent a car – we’ll be glad to assist). So at breakfast you can plan your daily activities at ease, regardless if you want to start your trip to the north, west, south or east direction....no matter, if you want to swim, surf, hike or just to spend some time in one of the local Portuguese coffee bars. Your stay will be rich in impressions and activities.
Our house is a symbioses of modern living and the need to preserve the traditional elements. The house is bright and light flooded – most of the used materials i.e. tiles and furniture are characteristic Portuguese. Alto da Lua in the Algarve consists of eleven double rooms, nine of these are facing South and offer a spectacular view over the Sierra along to Portimao, Sagres and the Atlantic Ocean at the horizon. Two additional double rooms can be used as one family area enclosing a extra living room with a private terrace. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning (upstairs and family-room) and bathroom with shower and bidet. If requested hairdryers are available at the reception. Furthermore a safe, satellite TV and WiFi in the lobby are at your disposal. In addition the guesthouse has a big social area with a charming fireplace, pool billiard, library and two great terraces. Of course, the pool is available to all our guests. We also have a fully equipped kitchen with living room for common use available. Towels and beach toys are free of charge for a visit of the beaches. Daily room-service (not on Sundays).
Alto da Lua Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>