Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ours is a kind and friendly place that welcomes travelers from all across the world. We have a wealth of experience hosting travelers of all kinds. From backpackers to adventure motorcyclists, we know what travelers need and value during their stay.
AlterNative Hostel offers its guests a convenient and comfortable location at the corner of Calle Larga and Avenida Huayna Capac. The former is Cuenca's main hotspot for bars and restaurants, and the latter offers fast and easy access to the local airport and bus terminal. We are within walking distance of the historic center of Cuenca, and the Museo Pumapungo is just a few footsteps from our doors.
We provide fast 24-hour WiFi in all rooms and common areas.
Our hostel has hot water 24 hours a day.
In addition to the hostel's shared kitchen, we offer a special discount for breakfast at our specialty coffee house next door, as well as a full all-day menu.
As soon as you confirm your reservation, please check your email since we will be sending you important information for your arrival.
Parking must be requested previously according to availability
24 Hour Reception
Check in 13:00
Check out: 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours notice
Cash only for payment. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>