Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With the choice between hammocks and mattresses accommodation with mosquito nets for 300 Php per pax including breakfast. Wifi, drinking water and cable TV viewing is free to enjoy. If not feeling like going out, our pool table is ready for you to play. Kitchen utensils are available which means guests can cook. 5 minute walk to the famous Alona Beach. Facilities includes bar where you can order cocktails and icy cold beer, take a bath while watching the sky in our 2 open showers and 2 shared toilets.
Alona Hammocks is close to all establishments like restaurants, bars, banks, laundry shops, convenience stores and ticketing outlets.
Children 7 years old and below not allowed.
Reception open 24 hours.
Cooking is allowed.
No check in/ check out time.
Important stuff like passport, gadgets be placed in reception if you wish to. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>