Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free daily tours of Maui, Free WiFi, Free parking, Free internet computer, Free pool table, Free Hot tub, Free pancake breakfast, Free security safe, Free luggage storage, Lockers in dorm rooms, HD TV with cable/movies, Outdoor BBQ, Coin-up laundry and Large fully stocked kitchen.
You will find Aloha Surf Hostel nestled in the historic town of Paia, Maui. Known around the world for its water culture Maui is the place to be for water sports! The Hostel is located between two of our most famous surf spots, Ho'okipa and Kanaha (kite) beach! Whether you came for the waves or the wind we have you covered!
Looking for clean affordable housing on Maui's North Shore? You came to the right place! Aloha Surf Hostel has both private and dorm rooms for the budget minded traveller. Our dorm rooms consist of 6 person dorm style rooms. Storage and linens are provided in each room. Our private rooms have either two twin or one queen size bed along with reading lights and side tables.
Aloha Surf Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:30 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Our reception is open daily from 8:00 - 22:30.
If you will arrive after 22:30 you must call us before you arrive to make arrangements for late arrival.
We do not not accept children.
You must be 18 or older to rent a dorm room.
We require that you present a non-USA passport or a plane ticket departing Maui at check in.
We require a $10 dollar cash key deposit at check-in from every person in a dorm room and for each private room.
Credit card fees cost us a lot. Please try to pay cash for your remaining nights on arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>