Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel was completely renovated and comfortably equipped in July 2016, as such all the furniture and equipment is new and specially chosen to create a family, clean and pleasant environment. The bedrooms are spacious, with leisure place, have closed lockers, fans and several windows that provide a nice view of the city.
The hostel has control of pests and insects, fire detection, cleaning plan and emergency plan. The bathrooms, completely renovated feature relaxing showers and daily cleaning twice a day. The terrace is a nice place to end the day and relax or simply dinner like you are in the city centre. The living room is spacious with TV with access to 40 TV channels. The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, refrigerator, blender, induction hob, toaster, kettle and kitchen utensils.
Next to the hostel you will find typical restaurants and bars specialising in fish and seafood dishes in the Algarve, the site is located in the historic area of Portimao, the Portimao Municipal Theatre where you can watch the most diverse artistic events, and various craft shops and typical food. The proximity of the marginal Portimao possessor of a wide pedestrian boulevard, all she worked in typical Portuguese sidewalk. Palm trees, along the way, give an exotic feel to the place. The garden benches are a good excuse to sit and rest a while and enjoy the beautiful scenery provided by the Arade River. At the end of this relaxing path will find the Museum of Portimao, already awarded the European level and relevant point of cultural interest of the city of Portimao.
Aloha Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 18:30 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>