Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Guesthouse is situated in the heart of the historic center. Allegra Toscana is the ideal starting point for those who want to explore the wonders that encloses the city of Arezzo.
The strategic location is perfect for those who want to visit the Cathedral and its fortress (300 m), the famous Piazza Grande (500 m) and the old town with its shopping streets. Every first Sunday of the month (and Saturday as well), you can walk through one of the most important antiques trade fair, where you will find many Italian ancient objects. For what is more, in June and September there is the famous “Saracen”, a commemoration of the Arab war, where, the four district of the city, were facing each other.
The motorway is very close and will help you to visit the surroundings cities such as Florence, Siena, Perugia, Urbino, Gubbio, Montepulciano, etc…
“Arte Povera” style (poor style) and elaborated furnishing in wrought iron are the main characteristics of the elegant, but rustic decoration of Allegra Toscana. Our typical 40th/60th furniture will makes you discover Italian style.
Our kitchen i salso fully equipped for any need and the free wifi is always available.
Allegra Toscana's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Reception by phone available 24h 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>