Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must always be in writing. The receipt date of the cancellation at the AllYouNeed Hotels is applicable.
- Up to 50 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of the whole group is free of charge
- Up to 30 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of 35% of the total rooms is free of charge. Further cancellations will be charged at 40% of the total amount.
- Up to 10 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of 15% of the total rooms is free of charge. Further cancellations will be charged at 70% of the total amount.
- Up to 3 days before the arrival date: Cancellation of 5% of the total rooms is free of charge. Further cancellations will be charged at 90% of the total amount.
- Within 3 days of the arrival date or if the booking is not taken up without proof of cancellation: Cancellations will be charged at 100% of the total amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- As reservation guarantee we kindly ask you to remit 65% of the total amount which should reach our account at least until 47 days prior to group´s arrival
- The final payment is to be remitted to our account at least until 14 days prior to group´s arrival
- It is explicitly agreed that all payments have to be made free of costs for the beneficiary.
- We will send you a pro forma invoice in time.
Name list: Please provide a name list until 7 days prior to arrival.
Arrival time: Please let us know the arrival time until 7 days prior to arrival.
Deposit (only for student groups): We demand a deposit of EUR 30,00 per person in cash upon arrival. If the rooms are in appropriate condition upon Check Out, we will of course refund the deposit.
Per 20 paying guests 1 person stays free of charge in a double room.
Please note that there is no bus parking place available directly at the hotel. Buses can only stop in front of the hotel to let guests get on and off. For further information about bus parking places in Vienna please visit www.bus.wien.info.
We can offer half board (buffet) at the rate of EUR 13,00 per person and day or full board (buffet) at the rate of EUR 26,00 per person and day. Beverages are to be settled at extra charge.
If meals are required please let us know at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
our AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna2 is currently being renovated.
In July 2022 we will reopen completely renewed in a fresh design. Look forward to bright, friendly rooms paired with a perfect location close to the city center. We can hardly wait to welcome you in our hotel.
You want to visit us already in summer 2021? Great. Check out our AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna4, located directly in the trendy Freihausviertel near downtown.
Discover the Sisi myth in her own musem at the Imperial Palace. Enjoy Vienna’s landmark, the St. Stephen’s Cathedral with your own eyes in it’s breathtaking architectural beauty. Let the Lipizzan horses dance their ballet for you. And don’t forget to have a look into Demel’s open bakery, where the most delicious cakes and strudels come to life. These and other Viennese highlights are within easy reach by foot from the AllYouNeed Hotel Vienna2. Not far from the famous Ring Street and close to Vienna’s old town centre, our hotel offers the ideal location for your visit to Vienna.
122 non-smoking rooms with ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, flat screen TV with international channels, direct dial telephone and free Wi-Fi and LAN connection await you as our guests. After a joyful day touring the city, you are welcome to relax in our tranquil inner yard garden. By the way – our hearty cold and hot breakfast buffet awaits our guests daily from 7am to 10am and can even be enjoyed in the hotel´s garden.
The underground line U2 (station Schottenring, exit Herminengasse) as well as the U1 and U4 lines (station Schwedenplatz) are only few minutes walk away from the hotel. The flourishing Karmeliter market is just around the corner, very popular on Saturdays when the locals are happy to dive into the weekend - a perfect spot to observe, have a snack, a chat, a glass of wine or freshly squeezed juice. If you prefer the more trendy life and a bubbly atmosphere, then take a short walk to the nearby Danube Channel with its outdoor cafes and beach bars – this is always a good option to do nothing but enjoy life by relaxing and chitchatting. That close to the water, the summer beach feeling will attract you at once - in the middle of the city.
Be part of the city!
Our seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1 July until 30 September.
Policies & Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival free of charge.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Amex, Mastercard, Diners Club, Visa), debit cards (Maestro). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00pm to 23:00pm. For check-in after 23.00 please inform us before your arrival- at your arrival please ring the door bell at the entrance to reach the night porter
Check out before 11:00am .
Buffet Breakfast: included.
Reception is staffed from 07:00am to 23:00pm, but available for emergencies around the clock.
If you arrive after 23:00pm please inform us before your arrival- at your arrival please ring the doorbell at the entrance to reach the night porter
Our season-hotel is open every year from 1 July until 30 September.
Unfortunately we cannot keep your baggage at the reception on the 30th of September after check out.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>