Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Airport Pick up available through Alice Wanderer for customers flying in and out of Alice Springs. You buy your ticket at the shuttle bus desk at Alice Springs airport for $17.00.
Our small and secure property is Alice Springs most relaxed and unique with home style Comfort in the Red Centre.
We are just a 10 minute walk from Alice Springs Town centre. We have free breakfast, free high speed Internet (including free WiFi), free linen, and free luggage storage while you're out on tour.
A great place to relax and unwind before and after your Uluru tour. All dorms have air conditioning, fridge, brand new beds with comfy spring mattresses and security lockers. Choose from large/small mixed or female dorms, doubles or twin. All linen is supplied.
Facilities: A Sparkling Swimming pool and Suntan area, TV & DVD lounge, Fully equipped Kitchen/Outback BBQ, laundry facilities and relaxing hammocks.
Come and see why travelers find Alice Lodge the best place in Alice Springs for a fun, clean, happy stay and why solo travelers find it an easy place to make new friends.
Please email only all cancellations directly to Alice Lodge Backpackers at least 48 hours before 12PM (noon) on your arrival date in advance, otherwise the first night will be charged onto your credit card.
Reception closes at 7pm, so if arriving after this time please let us know so we can arrange a late check in.
-Important (Airport) - look out for the Shuttle Bus desk next to baggage collection area . Airport-pick-up commences at 9.30am at the airport.,last shuttle leaves the airport at 5.10pm. Airport transfers $17.00 one way.
The Lodge Team. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>