Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This means that its not only 5 minutes walking distance from the Casino, restaurants, and many other bars and places that offer entertainment, but also 25 minutes walk from Sliemas shopping centre, and 500 metres away from St. Georges sandy and rocky beach.
However, when you would like to have a day of rest and relaxation, the hotel also offers the quiet atmosphere you would require, because it is perfectly positioned in the quiet part of St. Julians, yet close to all amenities. Above all, the hotel is a family run business, and therefore it is in our interest to offer you our best service possible.
The hotel has a total of 145 rooms, all of which are air-conditioned and have a balcony, as well as a bathroom, Satellite TV, direct dial telephone, and a safety deposit box. From the above rooms, 11 can be used as triples or quadruples, and apart from all this, mini fridges and hairdryers are available on request at an extra charge.
If you want to spend a day lazing around, the hotel offers a spacious lounge and a bar with comfortable seating space open till early hrs, games room, gift shop, a multipurpose hall as well as an internet section. For those wanting to enjoy the sun, the Alexandra hotel offers its clients two outdoor pools one at ground level, and another at the rooftop with a large sun terrace. The latter is also converted to an indoor pool to be used during winter.
Dining at our hotel gives you a variety of dishes to choose from our Buffet in a dining room that can seat up to 150 people. Adjacent to the restaurant lies the bar offering weekly live entertainment, whilst a new A La Carte Ico's Trattoria gives you the opportunity to taste the Maltese & Italian cuisine.
With regards to other services offered at the Alexandra Hotel include laundry and dry cleaning, room service, baby sitting, foreign exchange, car hire, and a doctor on call.
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>