Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
las reservas que se cancelen tres dias antes del dia de llegada se le cobrara 1 dia de alojamiento.y los no show se cobrara igualmente 1 dia de alojamiento
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
los niños de 12-18 siempre acompañados de un adulto a de sus padres
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Albergue Gran Canaria is located in the barrio of Pino Apolinario, this hostel is only 10 minutes away with car of bus from the old city centre of Triana and Vegueta in Las Palmas. In this sense, some of the finest attractions of our city are near to our facilities, landmarks such as Casa-Museo Pérez Galdós, Plaza de Santo Domingo and the Catedral de Santa Ana, amongst other relevant spots that can be reached from our facilities easily.
We are fully oriented to offer budget and quality accommodation to backpackers and travellers. For these reason we are fully oriented to offer different dorms with diverse capacity. All of them with all the necessary services and amenities to guarantee the travellers a great stay. In addition, we have several common areas in which the guests can enjoy our facilities, get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Albergue Gran Canaria Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open from 09.00 to 11.00 and 17.00 to 22.00
After the 22.00 if there is a late check in, an extra fee will be charged.
For those who book one day or two days before the check in time, they can cancel their booking with no penalty if they cancel the booking within a limit of time of four hours after the booking.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>