Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy one week prior to arrival. Request for change of date/cancelation of booking accepted in writing ONLY to email@example.com
Additional Terms and Conditions
Credit Card as a security deposit & ID per each member of the group is required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just a little information to help make your stay more enjoyable :-)
Magnums truly is YOUR tropical oasis right in the middle of all the excitement of Airlie Beach. Magnums is an over 18 affordable holiday retreat situated right here in the beautiful Whitsundays. No need for a car or a cab! Magnums is in the heart of Airlie, within walking distance of all the fantastic restaurants, pubs and nightclubs Airlie Beach has to offer. We even have a supermarket and bottle shop, literally on our doorstep! Add to all of this that we are also only minutes away from the famous Airlie Beach Lagoon, Coral Sea Marina and Port of Airlie. This makes Magnums THE place to stay while in Airlie Beach.
Magnums facilities include a fully-equipped shared kitchen and undercover eating area, coin operated washing machines and a fantastic BBQ/WiFi area. Our rec and tech room has a 51 inch Plasma TV and free WiFi too! It is the perfect indoor entertainment area to chill, relax and meet new people! Want to stay fit or enjoy a game of volleyball on our sun-filled volleyball court? It's all here for you!
In this new COVID world we live in, when booking with Magnums, you can rest assured that we follow all Government regulations and keep ourselves updated with any changes. This is our promise to you. Our property is COVID Clean accredited. The safety of our guests and staff is our priority.
Covid-19 & General Terms and Conditions
Guests must provide a valid phone number and email address at the time of booking. We may need to contact our guests to organise a late check in for example.
Please note ONLY REGISTERED guests may enter the room they have registered for. For your safety and that of your personal property, Magnums has a NO VISITOR POLICY. Fees will apply for unregistered guests and late checkouts. Checked out guests must not re-enter to use our facilities unless by prior written arrangement with management.
Refunds will not be issued after check-in unless authorised by Management.
Magnums has a NO PARTY policy. NO refunds will be given in the event guests are required to check out early as a result of any security or property damage issues. Guests will be responsible for fees incurred in the event of failure to checkout, return room key, damages to room or property, smoking in room, additional cleaning fees if room not left in an acceptable condition, missing linen and/or room furnishings.
Please abide by all current Government regulations and recommendations. The latest recommendations are posted on all public noticeboards and in common areas throughout the resort.
Magnums would like to kindly instruct all our valued guests and suppliers to NOT enter Magnums premises if you are unwell or display any Covid-19 symptoms such as: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever or history of fever. If you have any of the above symptoms, our team know what to do. Please listen to their advice and adhere to their requests. Magnums has the right to refuse entry if guests are not compliant and cooperative. We need you ALL to be safe.
If you have any questions we are here to help and can source answers for you.
1. Reception is open between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm. If your room is ready when you arrive you are welcome to go straight in. If it's not ready yet, we do offer free luggage storage until it is.
2. If you are arriving after 7:30pm you will need to contact Reception (contact number is located in your confirmation email ) prior to your arrival to organise a late check in.
3. Whitsunday Transit meets all flights arriving at the Whitsunday Coast Airport. Their terminal is adjacent to the airport luggage collection area. We are more than happy to make this booking for you. Please call 1800 624 634.
Greyhound / Premier Terminal at Port of Airlie is just a short 10 minute walk from Magnums.
4. Magnums offer Free WiFi and car parking adjoining the rear of the property with access via private gate to all our in-house guests. Free luggage storage is available with any day tour booked through us or $5 per person if you are out on an overnight trip.
Here are some must do activities whilst you are visiting the Whitsundays:
Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling and Diving
Hiking trails in Conway National Park
Skydive and so much more.
Want to venture out on a day trip or an overnight sailing adventure and discover what the Whitsundays has to offer? Don't forget! Magnums Airlie Beach is also a Tour Agent! We book all tours! We keep up-to-date with which tours are running and our experienced team is here to help you find the best trip for your needs.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR BOOKINGS
No Check in or Check outs on Christmas day (25 December)
Minimum 2 night stay over Christmas and New Year
We are closed on Christmas day.
Our Reception is open from 8:00am to 8:00 pm - check in is available between 2:00pm and 7:30pm.
If you are arriving after 7:30pm you will need to contact Reception, prior to your arrival to organise a late check in.
Check out is 10am for Double & Twin rooms.
Check out for the Ensuite cabins and rooms is 11am.
Check out for the Self-Contained Cabin is 12pm
A late fee will be charged after checkout time.
A full room rate will be charged if guests have not checked out within 2 hours of checkout time.
We look forward to hosting you in Sunny Airlie Beach!
Team Magnums 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>