Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're located in the heart of Istanbul, so close to Hagia Sophia church ,The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Grand bazaar. We're also just a 15 minute tram ride from/to Taksim area.To get you started, Sultanahmet tram stop's a 5-minute walk from our doorstep. If you're arriving from Istanbul Airport, get the Havaist busses to our nearest stop, hippodrome, then just cross over the main square to find us – it's a 1,5-hour journey at most.
Rooms and Dorms
Our rooms are bright, modern and air-conditioned, with bed linen provided for free and towels for hire. Choose a private double or twin room if you want a little extra space, or get social in one of our mixed or female-only dorms. Our beds come with individual curtains, and you'll also have your own free electronic storage locker, socket near the bed. Yet ,there is no reading lights of bunk beds, will be added in near future.
Extras and activities
After a busy day out in the sun or under rain, If you're feeling hungry as well as thirsty, join us for a lunch or dinner of homemade food and delicious drinks at reasonable prices in this too turisty part of the city. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>