Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
a group can cancel one week before with no charge but if they cancel into the last 7 days we need to be refound with
50% of the first night
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit: 50% of the first night
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Agora Hostel is in the heart of Catania, directly in front of ancient Roman ruins in the area of the 'Pescheria' (the historical and folkloristic fish market) and a few steps from Piazza Duomo (the cathedral of Saint Agatha) and the central Via Etnea...and one of the oldest rivers in Catania passes right underneath the hostel in a cave formed 300 years ago by an eruption of Mount Etna, our nearby volcano!!!
The hostel bar is famous and fills up every night with locals and tourists. Ask at the reception for the 'Happy Hour' drink card: 2 drinks at the price of 1 from 5 PM to 10 PM everyday. At the hostel restaurant&pizzeria, with the 'Happy Food' offer, choose 1 of 3 menu starting from 8 Euro.
The hostel is close to the main bus stops for Siracusa, Noto, Ragusa, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, Palermo, the airport and La Playa (the beach). A short 15 minute walk takes you to the central train & bus station for transport to Mount Etna and Taormina and long distance trains to Rome, Naples and Milan.
Agora Hostel is Hostel, Dormitory Rooms, Private Rooms, Restaurant, Pizza,Pub, Underground Wine Bar, Internet Point, Free WI-FI, Laundry, Daily Volcano and City Tours and much more' 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>