Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The residence is located in a quiet neighborhood in Brooklyn that accommodates to many attractions. We are a 20-25 mins ride from the JFK international airport as well as the Brooklyn Museum,The Brooklyn Library, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and the Brooklyn Nets Stadium.
We are a small accommodation equipped with a kitchen, a large common area with television, complete with numerous movies and video games. We also have two balcony terraces.
Adventure Residence JFK/NYC Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy/No show policy: 48 hours before arrival date. Late cancellations and No-shows will be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation for each guests on the booking. Reservation must be cancelled by email only the latest by 11.59 pm (NY local time) 48 hours prior to your arrival date. The cancellation/no show policy is valid for last minute bookings as well.
Please send us an email to give us your arrival time within the check-in timeframe (between 12 noon and 11.00 pm)
Check in from 12:00 (noon) to 23:00 pm
Check out before 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Taxes not included - 14.75%
Taxes not included- occupancy tax 3.50 USD per person per night.
Breakfast is not included.
Fans only, No AC.
Important! Please read before placing a booking:
You must be 18 and above to book.
You must specify your arrival time or run the risk of not being checked-in as staff might not be present at your arrival. (in case of delay we strongly advise guests to notify us as 1 hour delay will signal a no-show).
Time frame when you can schedule your check-in is between 12.00 pm (afternoon) -11.00 pm (night) also, no check-ins can be scheduled outside those hours. No exceptions!
We do NOT offer 24 hours reception.
You cannot drop off your luggage before check-in time (12.00 pm noon)
Please note that we will not be able to accommodate New York State residents.
Required for check-in:
US resident : Valid non NY state ID or NON NYS driving license only
All other travelers : Valid International passport or foreign photo ID
We cannot guarantee that all parties will be in the same room or room type requested. The booking person is responsible for the full payment of the balance upon check-in ! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>