Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Adventure Hostel is located in the downtown of Buenos Aires, on Lavalle street, a block from Florida Street and 4 blocks from the Obelisk, central monument of architecture of the city, located at the junction of Av. Corrientes and Av. July 9th. This strategic positioning allows our passengers to be at 200 meters all subway stations, 800 meters from the bus station long distance Retiro, 600 meters from the central railway station and close to many intercity buses to move to every corner of Buenos Aires. Moreover, from Adventure Hostel, you'll walk to visit the tourist districts like Puerto Madero, San Telmo and La Boca; and also reached in 20 minutes by subway to Palermo and Recoleta. It is also possible to walk to tourist sites such as the Government House, the Congress, Plaza de Mayo, the founding of the city council and the Cathedral of Buenos Aires. During the evening you can also walk to the Irish Pubs of Reconquista, the discs in Puerto Madero or the many theaters in the Av. Corrientes. In all these rides you should not walk more than 5 minutes to reach your destination and as a bonus, the Hostel is located in front of two banks with ATM and next to the police station. Our convenient location also is practical and safe. Also around us you can find supermarkets, local to buy clothing, Shopping 'Pacific Gallery', the Museum 'Jorge Luis Borges' Museum 'Evita' and the Museum 'of Lights' and you can always reach all these sites walking.
Adventure Hostel offers 6 rooms. We also have 24 hour bilingual receptionists ready to help with directions and give a smile at all times. We hope you will choose and always do it again.
Adventure Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:30 .
Payment upon arrival only by cash. Taxes included.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
Reception available 24 hours. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>