Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancelation possible until 30 days prior to arrival. We will charge your creditcard within 7 days prior to arrival with the full amount of your stay,.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide 12 parking spots, free Wifi and our reception is open from 8.00 -11.00am. Take a seat in our garden and a beer, chill and enjoy this extraordinary view.
The recently renovated house provides 5 cozy twin bedrooms, 1 single room, 2 family quads, 2 5-bed dorms, 3 6-bed dorms, 3 3-bed room and 2 apartments with a kitchen. Every room has its own bathroom. All dormitories have individual lockers for every guest.
From each room you have a fantastic mountain view. To the south you'll see the famous 'Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau'. Our hostel is the only one from where you see all tree breathtaking mountains (more than 4000m high)!
If you're adventurous enough, we recommend you a paragliding tandem flight from the nearby takeoff. Our staff will help you to find the right activity for you: paragliding, hang-gliding, skydiving, river-rafting, canyoning, bungee-jumping, jet boat and many more. Just ask our staff!
From the Hostel it is just a 5 minutes walk to the center of Interlaken where you can find restaurants, bars and the famous paragliding landing field 'HÃ¶henmatte'. From the train station 'Interlaken East' you'll find your way to the 'top of Europe'. The breathtaking view from 3454m at the 'Jungfraujoch' will leave an unforgettable impression!
Adventure Hostel Interlaken Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 4.00pm to 8.00pm
Check out from 08.00am to 10:00am.
In case of a late check in (after 8.00pm), you will find an envelope with your name on at the reception's door. In this envelope you will find everything about your room and how to get your key.
If you want to check out before 8.00 am, please leave the key in the room and make sure that is everything is paid the evening before.
Payment upon arrival by cash (CHF or EUR), credit cards, debit cards (Credit: Visa/Visa Electron, Mastercard, Diners Club/Discover, UnionPay, JCB, Twint, Alipay, Debit: V Pay, Maestro)
Taxes not included - tourist tax 3.50 CHF per person per night for guests 16 years and older.
Reception opening hours from 8.00am - 11.00am. The times can vary in low season.
For dorms: Towels are not included in the price and can be rented (CHF 4.00 per piece).
Age Restriction: no children under 6 years in the dorms. In the private rooms, children up to 3 years are free if they sleep in the same bed as their parents. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>