Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer you a welcoming, calm and pleasant place. To make your visit easy we have foreseen every kind of service for your convenience.
Managed by a Catholic religious community, the Augustinians of the Assumption (Assumptionists), the Adveniat Youth Hostel welcomes everyone. It wants to be a center of encounter and exchange among its guests. So, take advantage of what we have to offer !
We are at about 7 minutes walk to Champs-Elysees Avenue, 8 minutes to Grand Palais and Petit Palais museums, 17 minutes to Arc de Triomphe and around 20 minutes' walk to Eiffel Tower. With Metro, you can reach Louvre museum in 15 minutes, Notre Dame and Quartier Latin area in 25 minutes, Sacre Coeur Basilica and Montmartre district in 35 minutes.
Adveniat Paris offers comfortable dorms up to 8 people, male, female and mixed for families.
Adveniat policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 4 pm. Late check-in (after 10 pm) is possible by presenting a valid ID document to the night keeper.
Check-out time is 10 am. The hostel is open all day long, but with no access to dorms between 10 am and 4 pm.
The adveniat annual membership card, obligatory, costs 5 â'¬
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card, debit card and French cheque.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
City tax is not included and shall be paid upon check-in.
Breakfast is not included.
No 24-hour reception. Reception desk is open from 8 am to 10 pm. There is a night keeper from 10 pm to 8 am.
Non smoking rooms.
Towels are not included. 5 TO 7 euros per person. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>