Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel matches the comfort regulations - two separated toilets, separated urinal, wash-basins in every compartment, shower cabin, heating, ventilation, security system, drinking water, free of charge WiFi, storage space and a living room-cabin.
We offer a stay in 4bed dorm cabins as well as in private cabins. At night, the train station does not have the usual traffic, so sleeping is very cozy and comfortable.
We are stationed next to the King Tomislav Square, on a main train station, which is a great start to your journey in Zagreb. All tourist atractions are in the walking distance and nearby the hostel.
AdriaticTrainHostels Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (Kuna).
Reception is opened from 07:00 to 09:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00 h
The hostel staff are at guests service 24 hours,so feel free to contact the staff for all your needs personally or by phone or email.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 09:00 .
Please contact the hostel staff if you're arriving late or earlier and if you wish Check-out earlier.
Local tourist tax is not included .
Local tourist tax is per person/day:
Up to 12 year old age=0.00 HRK
12-29 year old age=5.00 HRK
+29 year old age=10.00 HRK
Breakfast not included.
All guests are insured in case of accidents, free of charge.
AdriaticTrainHostels® have indoor and outdoor video surveillance.
Hostel guests are permitted to move around the station’s platforms just as other passengers do.
We are the non-smoking hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>