Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: Group needs to pay 50% to confirm the booking and the remaining amount in full 1 week before the arrival date. All cancellations within the last week will be requested to pay the outstanding amount.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
These two story bungalow each have 4 rooms with private bathrooms, a guest bathroom, satellite TV room in the first floor corridor and hammocks on the second level with a gorgeous view of the rain forest.
The rooms are spacious with lots of natural light and ventilation. We have private double or twin share rooms, 4 person shared rooms (1 double, 2 singles) and a 6 person shared dorm on the mezzanine level are available.
We have a outdoor kitchen named after the grandmother of the family ‘Cheka’ where all meals can be included in your package. Breakfast is included with all bookings.
There are no cash machines in Capurgana, so be sure to get out enough cash before you arrive as credit card payments are also very limited. Capurgana also has a limited energy supply and there is no electricity between 2 am and 9 am everyday.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception :24 h
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>