Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a couple of common areas where people can chill out, share a drink, talk about their travel experiences and make new friends. We have different board games you can borrow from us, a PS4 with many games, smart TV room and we offer a wide range of service you can book with us like snorkeling tours, diving, cooking classes, wake boarding, climbing, yoga, motorbike rental, taxi boat and more so you can get the best out of Koh Tao.
Every person staying with us, gets a proper orientation about the area so they know the best things to do around the island, and the best deal to make their stay even better
We organize social activities at least 3 times a week, Movie night, PS4 Competition, Trekking, Pub Crawl, so just check out our activity board to see what’s going on. We took over this place in October 2018 and really try to make it a very nice social place where people can meet and enjoy there time together, in a cosy, family style environment.
We have a water refill station at the reception and also encourage people to avoid single plastic use and to separate theirs trashes. We want you to enjoy our little paradise, in a clean and respectful environment.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:30 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 2 pm, can be from 8 am if the room is available, if not people can leave their luggage at the reception until the room is ready.
Check out Before 12 AM
No booking online booking after 7h30pm on the same day.
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Reception working hours 8am-8h30pm 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>