Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abby By The River is strategically located in Ipoh City, the home to many a miner who has made a fortune during the heydays of tin. Once a small kampung with dilapidated buildings, Ipoh, a town that tin built, did not pass with the demise of the tin industry. Instead, it has grown with the country's economy. Poised to become the focal point of industry, business, investment, education, and social activities, Ipoh reflects the overall progress and development that Perak is experiencing.
It is at center of the city between old and new town beside the River Kinta. It is near the train station just 10-minute walk and the famous old town white coffee are just down road. Behind us have UTC and Yik Foong shoping complex. Around our hotel have many famous restaurant like Restaurant Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau, Aun Kheng Lim, Kedai Makanan Nam Heong and other alse.
The guestrooms come with attached bathroom and shower (with heater), complimentary array of toiletries and colour television (with selected ASTRO channels). They are also equipped with internet broadband connection (Wifi), unlimited filtered hot/cold water quenching your thirst, and for a good nights rest/sleep, all the rooms feature a 5 star king-size bed.
Hairdryers and iron are on loan and can be collected at the service counter. Incidentally our hotels are cleaned with an array of chemicals and modern equipment to ensure that established standards are regimental upheld. Our Mission is to offer the best deal for our guest always. Free parking are provided for your convenience equipped with 24 hours CCTV surveillance for your safety. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>