Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are situated 10 km south of the city centre but with free parking and a bus 50 meter from the door (with bus you can reach city centre in 17 minutes).
Aarhus Hostel consists of 37 rooms - most of them with private bath/toilet. Also, we have common areas, a big kitchen and a 20.000 m2 garden.
Aarhus Hostel A/S - Terms & Conditions
The hostel is basically a self-service hostel.
You will have to prepay the stay and DKK 60,00 per person will be charged for the mandatory bed linen package.
A door code will be sent to you by e-mail.
Check in from 15:00 to 08.00 (you get a code for the door).
Check out before 10:00 (11.00 Saturday and Sunday).
Payment upon arrival by credit cards and debit cards.
Taxes included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>