Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A friendly & colourful environment, providing affordable accommodation and optional breakfast @ only £5pp (Inc fresh fair-trade coffee and vegan options).
We have shared dorms, private singles, doubles, twins & family rooms. Shower & toilet facilities are shared as with microwave, fridge & crockery.
We love Dundee and want everyone to come a share a bit, there's guides, maps and books for you to use while staying at Aabalree.
Inspired by travel & friends of the earth, we aspire to create and wholesome experience for you, with a mix of creative decor and traditional & new age bed & breakfast touches (ie) tea/coffee/soaps/hairdryers.
There's no curfew but there is also no visitors and noise down after 10.30pm, as we host young families, elderly and working guests too. We welcome everyone.
Aabalree Guest House Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 17:00 to 23:00 .
-Check out before 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
-3% credit card fee.
-Breakfast not included - 5.00 GBP per person per day.
-No children allowed.
-Pets are not allowed.
-24 hour security.
-Public parking available.
-Languages:English and Polish. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>