Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms have all the necessary equipment for good rest and are suitable for families, couples, solo travellers, and business travellers.
Convenient location 100 meters from the Neva in the Monument area of the first Russian battleship Poltava and Voskresenskaya embankment. Chernyshevskaya Metro Station and the Tauride Garden are a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Near the hotel there are many restaurants, cafes, shops, all the main attractions of St. Petersburg within walking distance.
There is a cozy area for relaxation and pleasant conversation over a cup of coffee. Breakfast is delivered to your room at an additional cost. Parking in a closed courtyard, right at the entrance to the hotel. Transfer on request. We meet and escort our guests in comfort class cars. The hotel has rental of scooters and laptops. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
ANNY TIME Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days (72h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00. Check-in is done individually by using a combination lock.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 220 RUB per person per day.
Child friendly. Children of any age are allowed.
Child rates: Children up to and including 5 years old can stay for free.
Cots: No cots are available.
Extra beds: No extra beds are available.
The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>