Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We the mastermind behind the whole concept, decided to transform this elegant antique house into an urban-chic hostel. With 14guest rooms, the sophisticated space is tastefully renovated with a modernized look that continues to honor the past with elements from its colonial legacy. He aims to retain the original features of the significant structures, and the homey vibes of the house by giving only a few interiors a modern makeover, so guests get to immerse in its vibrant culture and valuable heritage. Embracing the traditional touches and contemporary designs, AMA hostel preserves rich, remarkable details, from Chinese quadrangles and intricate guard rails to antique parquet floorings and decent wooden windows. Colorful hues are what bring the old artistic surrounds to life. Stylish and sleek, each floor is decorated with subtly different shades, inspired by the moods and tones of the four seasons. On the first floor, the lobby area reflects Spring and Winter in fresh green and eggshell white, offering a warm and welcoming ambiance once the guests enter the door. There’s also a little corner for those who’d like to enjoy a cup of coffee in the relaxing café. The second floor draws upon the sense of Summer, featuring romantic red that elevates the space with sensual hints. Another amenity includes the massage room that is also set on the same floor.
The top floor is where the Rainy season takes over. Against the cozy blue wall, the guests will find a shallow pool terrace for sunbathing and cool rooftop bar with ice-cold drinks. On top of that, the interiors are draped with plush fabrics, which are reminiscent of Nakun family business, adding the finishing touch to this one-of-a-kind hostel. With a name synonymous with grandmother in Chinese dialect, AMA will always draw guests close to home. The symbolic logo also resembles the strength of the signature railing that withstands the harsh passing of time and still stands firm all these years – like a kind, endearing grandmother who always take care of us with her warmth and grace.el in Khaosan Road area with great facilities.
For more than a century Featuring free WiFi and a shared lounge, Ama Hostel Bangkok is set in Bangkok, 700 m from Sampeng Market. Popular points of interest nearby include Wat Pho, Temple of the Golden Mount and Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Located in the Bangkok Old Town district, the hostel is within 1.4 km of Grand Palace. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>