Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please let us know if your group intends to eat dinner with us and we will discuss prices.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you're a climber, hiker, or otherwise outdoor enthusiast, our house is the place for you! Meet new friends and enjoy an awesome outdoor adventure.
The spacious, south-facing rooms benefit from ample natural light and private balconies from which you can enjoy a view of the river valley and stunning Todgha Gorges. All rooms include en-suite bathrooms with showers.
We are proud of our home and it is our great desire to create a peaceful, open, and welcoming energy here. Relax on the shaded terrace or sunny roof. Or, lounge in our beautiful, secluded garden with flowers, fruit trees, and chickens.
An awesome breakfast is included. We also offer dinner for 10€. As a real guest house, we share our meals family-style around one table. We think it's a great opportunity to meet and discuss with travellers from around the world. We serve vegetarian food using only fresh, real ingredients--some of which are grown in our own garden! (Meals with meat can be arranged by request, too).
When you stay at A Secret Garden you are perfectly situated to enjoy some of the amazing outdoor activities the Todgha Gorges have to offer.
Lucky for you, we also operate Aventures Verticales Maroc, the only licensed and accredited guiding/instruction company in the area for all mountain sports. We've been based in the Todgha Gorge since 2010. We offer guided rock climbing, mountaineering, via ferrata (on Africa's only via ferrata - which we built!), hiking, and horse riding. Our guide is accredited by the FFME (French Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing) with 30 years experience. We also run a gear shop where you can purchase or rent climbing and outdoor equipment.
We are Julio and Emily, a French/Canadian couple transplanted to Morocco! We both love nature, climbing, horse-riding, talking, thinking, and it is our great pleasure to share our passions with other people :)
A Secret Garden Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Reception hours 7:00-10:00 and 16:00-21:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and PayPal.
The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>