Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A Plus Hotel Lipe offers 9 rooms, 2 of which are reserved for female-only. All rooms are air-conditioned with premium grade beddings to ensure your comfortable nights. Fresh towel and bathing amenities are also our complimentary for you. There are 14 bathrooms with shower.
The hotel’s spacious living room can easily welcome 20 guests. Whether it is for our regular movie nights or it is for a small gathering of like-minded travelers. Complimentary tea coffee and light snacks are available in the lobby area. Free Wi-Fi is available from every corner of the hotel even on the terrace.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. In order to maintain the quality of our rooms,
(1) Check in time is from 14:00 pm.
(2) Check out time is before 10:30 am.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: At least 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. The reception at A Plus Hotel Lipe opens from 7:00 am to 23:00 pm, and you will find our attentive staffs ready to welcome you around the clock.
5. Child Policy:
(1) We are sorry for not being to accommodate children under 10 years old in the dorm rooms.
(2) Minors are always check in with their parents/guardians. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>