Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Costa da Caparica is a funky beach town just outside of Lisbon with long stretches of beach and great waves year round. This is the closest surf destination to Lisbon. What makes our hostel’s location extra special is that our beach is semi-private, which means that it doesn’t get overwhelmed during the high season like other beaches in the area. We are located a 3-minute walk from the beach, so you can just grab your board or your beach towel and head right over. Transportation to and from the hostel is a cinch. You can organize shuttles and tours with us, or you can walk to the bus-stop, train, or the 10-min ferry into Lisbon. Downtown Costa is just a short bike-ride or a leisurely walk away. We are also close to amazing natural areas like Arrabida that are great for hiking or tours.
Our 2 large dorms, small female dorm, and two private rooms feature custom graffiti art by Ricardo and friends, cozy bunk-beds, personal lights, and plenty of outlets. Towels are available to rent and bicycles are available to use for free. We strive to provide an unparalleled experience for our guests. Come learn, play, and have an amazing time at 7 Waves Surf Hostel.
7 Waves Surf Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Pets are allowed at this property.
Private parties are allowed at this property. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>