Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 10 days before arrival. No show will be charged in full as well as the production in numbers if not communicated 1 week before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are situated in the historic heart of Catania, right above the 13th century Ursino Castle, which dominates the piazza and gardens of Federico di Svevia. Here you can wine and dine 'al fresco' on delicious typical dishes at very reasonable prices, while soaking up the atmosphere of a real Sicilian quarter.
We offer elegant and luxurious rooms: a single, doubles (1 with an extra single bed) and a twin. The twin and double w/extra bed also interconnect for a family of up to 5 people. All have 5 metre high domed ceilings and chandeliers, very comfortable beds with mosquito nets, duvets in winter and flowering balconies of iron and marble.
NB: Air conditioning/heating, free Wi-Fi are standard in all the rooms. Tea/coffee making facilities, a fridge, DVD and video player are also available for guests use.
Our breakfasts are nutritious and delicious and can be taken in your room or in the communal dining area.
The breakfast options are:
Fruit juice ~ fresh fruit (in season)
Cereal/muesli with milk ~ yoghurt
Freshly baked bread/toast with butter and organic marmalades ~ Sicilian 'cornetto' (filled croissant)
Tea (Indian, herbal, green. mint etc) ~ coffee (espresso, macchiato or cappuccino) ~ Hot Chocolate.
We are only 10 min. from the airport, a 15 min. walk to a long, golden sandy beach and a convenient base for exploring the Eastern side of the island. (Taormina, Etna, Enna, Pantalica and Siracusa are all within a 45 minute drive).
For how to reach us from the airport by bus/ car , please downloads maps and directions from www.5balconi.com 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>