Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our establishment is ideal for small groups, couples, solo travellers or small families either as an ideal base from which to explore the area which is absolutely beautiful with plenty to do and see, or for that quiet relaxing holiday, an overnight stop or a special occasion.
Below the Bamboo & Milkwood Cottages is The Cooking Shack, a unique partially enclosed & fully undercover facility for guests who love to cook and braai. Equipped with a bar, seating, 2-plate gas cooker and braai facilities, this fabulous unique amenity is thoroughly enjoyed by our guests.
We are located on the most magnificent 2 hectare property with spectacular ocean and countryside views, surrounded with vegetation and nature, in the up-market area of Chelsea in the heart of a nature conservancy.
Sardinia Bay Beach is rated a blue flag beach and one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and only 5kms from us, and the beautiful Kini Bay beach is also 5kms from our property. Schoenmakerskop is close by and provides excellent hiking along the Sacramento Trail from Sardinia Bay to Schoenmakerskop. There are several country restaurants in our area.
There are 5 units namely Sea Studio, Bamboo Cottage, Milkwood Cottage, The Retro Studio and Moonlight Studio. If you are a lover of tranquillity, vibrant bird life, privacy, peace and quiet and nature, this retreat is perfect for you.
- Sea Studio is a spacious, trendy & elevated luxury apartment sleeping 2 guests sharing, and is equipped with a kitchenette and bedroom furnished with 2 beds which can be joined to form a kingsize bed for couples sharing. Private entrance from the gardens.
- Bamboo Cottage is a beautiful 1-bedroom apartment sleeping 2 guests comfortably with en suite bathroom and equipped with a kitchenette and glass doors leading out onto a timber deck with beautiful views of the ocean and natural surroundings with private entrance.
- Milkwood Cottage is a spacious 2-bedroom apartment sleeping 4 guests and equipped with a kitchenette and leading out onto a timber deck with spectacular views of the ocean and natural surroundings with private entrance.
- The Retro Studio is a lovely sunny unit with private entrance into the gardens. It opens onto a large undercover patio with braai and cooking facilities. The spacious 80sqm room is furnished with 4 single beds, a couch, a clothing rail and dressingtable. The bathroom is seperate but private and is equipped with a shower and features a spacious dressing area.
- Moonlight Studio is a comfortable suite upstairs with 2 bedrooms both opening onto a very large deck with spectacular valley and ocean views and an outside jacuzzi, and features a main en suite bathroom and plenty of built-in cupboards. This unit sleeps up to 4 guests comfortably. The main bedroom is furnished with a Kingsize bed and the 2nd bedroom with 2 comfortable single beds. There is no kitchen but guests are welcome to utilise The Cooking Shack - a unique feature here at 302. Complimentary tea and coffee are provided on arrival.
The Cooking Shack is a semi enclosed and fully undercover area which serves as an outside kitchen a short stroll up to the cottages from the main guesthouse. This is a communal area and all our guests are invited to make use of it. It is equipped with a 2-plate gas stove, braai facilities, seating, bar counter and a stunning view of the countryside and the ocean.
302 On Old Seaview Road Chelsea Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. December/January rates are non-refundable.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out by 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times from 8am to 9pm.
Non smoking - designated to outside only.
No parties permitted.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Kindly provide us with estimated time of arrival before checking in. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>