Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation policy - At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check-in from 2:00 PM to 22:00 PM.
3. Check out before 12:00 AM.
4. Payment by Cash and Card.
5. NO smoking in Room.
6. Reception working hours 07:00-22:00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
20 individual bunk beds built into the walls for complete privacy with blackout curtains. Pillow, blanket, and towel are provided. 220v charging station in each bunk with reading light built into the shelf. Storage behind the bed for bags and extra lockers located in the hallway. All rooms have central A/C and auto-lock doors. Shared showers and toilets have rails and hooks for personal belongings. The sink and mirror area are stocked with small items and soap. Free AIS Fiber WiFi throughout the hostel and 24 Hr CCTV for extra security. Larger communal areas for socializing or relaxing. Rest assured our staff is here to help and make staying in Chiang Mai the most enjoyable.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check-in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 9:00 - 20:00
If you will arrive at the hostel after 20:00, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 5 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included.
7) NO smoking in Hostel 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>