Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for any additional information you need or questions concerning your booking. My direct email is email@example.com and mobile is 0467 619 399. The 1849 Backpackers direct number is 08 98 421554
Performers booked into local shows and theatres, workshops, business employees, sports groups and teams
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FREE breakfast every mornings with tea and coffee, fast WiFi for guests, 4-a-side grass football pitch/volleyball, BBQ, table tennis, stage lighting, musical instruments and new creative space, 50 inch flat screen TV, laundry and a wealth of information and ideas on what to do, where to go and how to get there. Big spacious rooms, never overcrowded. Built 1849.
Pay with cash or use our electronic payment facilities. EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, debit and credit cards happily accepted.
1849 Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 2pm
- Check out before 10am
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (This property may re-authorize your card before arrival)
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast included. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>