Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The group may cancel free of charge up to 5 rooms by 72 hours prior to check in date. later than that- 100% charge will apply.
Group Cancellation must be receive up to 14 days prior to the arrival date, otherwise - a charge of 50% will apply. in case all the rooms of the group will be canceled less than 7 days prior to the arrival- 100% charge will be applied.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Credit card details are required to guarantee the booking. the hotel may charge a deposit of 50% from the total amount of the booking 21 days prior the check in date.
The hotel may decide to not accept the group booking in case there is problem with the deposit payment of the group.The remaining 50% of the group booking will be charged at the hotel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At 180 boutique hostel you will get a service experience of the highest standard, along with the young and vibrant atmosphere of the hostel and an uncompromising level of cleanliness. Our sleeping experience is one of the most varied you will encounter, you can choose whether to sleep in shared and upgraded dorms, in suites with huge windows facing the sea, or private rooms for couples.
Come to us if you feel like taking advantage of the city in a young atmosphere, open your eyes to our luxurious beds, and walk barefoot from the room to the beach.
180 Boutique Hostel - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 45.00 ILS per person per day.
*Pets are not allowed in the hotel's rooms and areas.
*Prices are per room, excluding VAT. Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay 17 percent VAT 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>