Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
None refund of the booking deposit in case of not show. None refund of the booking deposit in case of cancellation on holidays and high season time. We will refund the deposit only on low season time and only if the cancellation is made at least 25 days prior the scheduled day of arrival, a €50 penalty fee will be charged from the deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit for groups is strictly required. A booking deposit of 30% of the total ammount of the group's reservation must be paid directly to the Hostel ( see the payments option on www.wikihostel.it ) in order to secure your reservation. The remainder balance is due at the arrival.
FACILITIES FOR GROUPS (up to 40 people)
* Large indoor & outdoor areas.
* Reserved area for workshop or activities.
* Reserved group's kitchen fully equipped for self-kitchen.
* Restaurant & catering option, customized menu on request.
* Audio /video equipment and projector for multimedia activities.
* One-Day option : reserved areas & catering also just for one day.
* Staff help-desk available for connections with local institutions & community.
* Staff support available for the search of specific needs facilities and services
as for example trip's organizations, large areas for meetings and events, sportive facilities.
Whole year open. Accommodation for more than 30 guests. For largest groups,
Staff available in the search and achievement of more lodging solution near us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.