Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation fee: Part or full cancellation must be in written form and may arrive us AT LEAST 3 months before arrival. If the deadline was not kept the cancellation fee is to be paid per person for all ordered services as listed: at least 3 months before arrival: Free of charge, 40% by 3-1 month, 70% by 1 month- 1 week, 90% within the last week, 100% of the total price on the date of arrival.
These rules also apply if individual travelers withdraw from a group or are unable to travel without notice!
Additional Terms and Conditions
cleaning fee/bedlinen: 2 EUR per Person. Breakfast: 4 EUR. In the case of damages caused by the guest, the compensation law regulations apply. As a result the guest is liable for all damage and disadvantage suffered by the accommodation provider or third parties due to his/her fault or fault of his/her companion or other persons for whom he is responsible and even when the injured party is entitled to claim compensation directly from the accommodation provider. Westend City Hostel has the right to charge your credit card for the outstanding amount and damages. Liability for damages has to be taken by the person having caused the damage or his/her parents or-in the case of groups-the person /authority having carried out the reservation.
The contractual partners agree that the hostel is not liable for any property brought by customers or visitors to generally accessible areas or in hired guest rooms. The Hostels liability does not extend to valuables such as laptops or notebooks, cameras, money, etc., which are to be deposited at Reception and are subject to a special safekeeping agreement. If the customer fails to surrender his/her valuables, then the hotel is relieved of any liability for these items.
The Austrian hotel terms and conditions (AGBH) of the 15.11.2006 are
valid as far as nothing else agreed. Place of jurisdiction is Vienna.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.