Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
General Terms of conditions for groups of 15
guests or more
The 4 you Hostel & Hotel Munich (henceforth named Hotel)
Groups have to fill out the registration form and send it via fax, letter or email.
groups of 15 or more guests are required to pay the following in advance:
- 50% of the total cost of the stay (overnight accommodation including meals within 14 days
of receipt of the booking confirmation.
- 50% of the total cost of the stay at least four weeks before arrival.
- In case of bookings at short notice, 100% of the total cost of the stay must be paid by the time of arrival. The cost of bank transfers is to be made by the guest.
- during fares and Oktoberfest special conditions may apply. The hotel will inform the guest in these cases.
Payment can be done by transfer to our account or by credit card (VISA, Master Card, Diners Club).
During fares and Oktoberfest special conditions may apply. The hotel will inform the guests in these cases. Cancellations are required in written form.
The following fees apply:
- more than 60 days upon arrival: free cancellation
- 59 to 30 days upon arrival: 30% of the total booking amount
- 29 to 10 days upon arrival: 50% of the total booking amount
- 9 to 1 day(s) upon arrival: 80% of the total booking amount
- cancellations on the day of the arrival or in case of a no show without written notice, 100% of the total booking amount apply.
The same regulations will also hold good if the group members who Register are fewer than the number for whom reservations were made.
If the hotel should have to cancel a reservation for a good reason, the cancellation will be made in written form at least 2 weeks before the arrival
date. Guests will be given assistance to find accommodation elsewhere (except unusual circumstances like natural desasters or water leaks occur)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.