Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups 6 people or more
•For booking of 6 people or more, different terms and conditions.
•A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount may be charge anytime after the booking and remaining balance 4 weeks prior to arrival will be charged to the card provided.
• If booked within 4 weeks of arrival, full payment will be taken on card provided.
• Cancellation policy is 4 weeks prior to arrival.
• Security deposit of £250 is required at check in.
Groups 15 people or more
•If you are looking to book 15 or more, please contact our Journeys Groups Department. Please note that Groups Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings for 15 people or more.
A security deposit of GBP 250.00 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification (ID, Passport, Driving Licence) and credit card upon check-in.
All guest should be 18 to 45, please contact the hostel if you are outside this age.
Please contact hostel for more information about group booking.
The youngest person in the group must be at least 18 years old.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.