Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The hotel has surcharges for cancellations: If canceled up to 7 days before check-in, will be charged a fee of 50% of the stay. If not attend will be charged a fee of 50% of the stay. If early exit will be charged a fee of 100% of stay. The reservation does not allow modifications.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check in is from 14 o'clock (top) - Check Out: Until 12 hours (closure)
2. The Breakfast will be available from 8 am to 10 am at the latest.
3. The Hostel is not responsible for clothes, objects, money and other belongings left in rooms for this purpose, offers Loker.
4. The hostel has no responsibility for interruptions or malfunction of the services or content offered by the internet, regardless of cause, size or time.
5. The Hostel is not responsible for failure in the network (electric / water), loss of business, or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused due to such failure.
6. As a matter of respect and understanding for all guests are asked to pay special attention to the social SILENCE dependencies and runners Hostel.
7. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the premises of the Hostel.
8. Any damage practiced voluntarily premises of the hostel will be the responsibility of the guest who is also responsible for compensation of the damage.
9. The hotel has surcharges for cancellations: If canceled up to 7 days before check-in, will be charged a fee of 50% of the stay. If not attend will be charged a fee of 50% of the stay. If early exit will be charged a fee of 100% of stay. The reservation does not allow modifications.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>