Guincho Surf Beachostel的到达路线
How to get there from Lisbon / Airport:
By Train and Bus:
* Of note, for groups above 3 people, it may be more convenient to come by taxi during working days/hours: (From Lisbon 25-30euros vs.7-8 euros/person by Bus)
(from Cascais 7-8euros vs. 2.9 euros/person by Bus)
* Take a Bus to 'Cais do Sodre' train station, every 1/2h aprox.
* Take the next Train to Cascais every 15min. aprox.
* At Cascais station (last), go to bus terminal in Cascais Villa Shopping mall.
* Buses stopping 1 min from the hostel:
* 402, 414 (10min drive), every 1/2h h:10 & 40 (LAST BUS @ 23:45), of note time tables tend to change so get the latest time table, they are free.
* In Charneca Village, step out in the bus stop at the very end of the village.
* you are 10m meters from the hostel, but the hostel does not have yet any sign.
* look for a yellow house with big white Satellite Dish, walk down the little road and knock at the garage door.
* Of note, for budget car rental good deals we recommend http://www.portugal-auto-rentals.com
* Take the highway A5 to Cascais 25KM including a toll (Km17).
* After Estoril exit, start paying attention to the signs and take the exit 12 on your right(Malveira / Aldeia de Juzo).
* Follow the road 1km and after 3 round abouts take a left by the Sign (Charneca).
* Follow the street 200m until the end and take a right after a small supermarket on your left.
* Drive up the street 10m until the end and will see the Hostel (a yellow house with a big white satalite dishon a little road starting to go down) but we still have no sign outside.
* You can park your car any where around there, but not besides Hostel neighbour nor the wall besides the bus stop, as the bus needs that space for manoeuvring around.
* Walk down the little road and knock at the garage door.