Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups can change numbers one month prior to arrival. After this date they must take and pay for all beds allocated in booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The leader of the group is responsible for the conduct and behaviour of the group during their stay.
PLEASE NOTE:: Groups of 6 or more will be required to sign a Code of Conduct on arrival and pay a Noise and Damage Deposit of €30.00 per person
The Group Leader has sole responsibility for this and must be paid with a valid credit card number belonging to the person who made the booking.
A name list of all members of the group that are staying is required before check-in.
Children under 18 must be in a private room i.e. not sharing with others.
After confirming the reservation and paying the initial 12% online, we will require a further payment of 25%,of the balance, with the remainder due 4 weeks before arrival.
Please Note: All Groups will be required to pay Group Noise and Damage Deposit on arrival of €30 per person
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>