Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund in all cases for cancellation made under 7 days (from the date of Check- in) or *No Show. or reduction in numbers.
For 1-4 Pax cancellation made under 15 days, One day's room charges per room will be levied.
For 4-7 Pax cancellation made under 20 days, one day's charges per room will levied.
For 7 & above Pax cancellation made under 30 days, one day's charges per room will be levied.
For cancellation made before stipulated period full refund less 10% administrative charges on tariff per room in all cases will be charged.
Cancellation will be effective from date of receipt of letter/Fax/Email. No request for cancellation on phone will be entertained.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Require 25% payment in advance at the time of booking / immediately after booking (in addition to 10% deposit charged by Hostelworld.com)
No refund in case of Reduction in number
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Business Trip</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.