Brown Sugar Backpackers的到达路线
PLEASE NOTE: We offer a FREE pick up service from the OR Tambo International Airport and or Park Station (The main bus and train station).
After you have confirmed your reservation at Brown Sugar Backpackers with HostelWorld you need to send us your FLIGHT DETAILS (Flight number and ETA) via e-mail to verify if you qualify for the FREE pickup that is valid Monday to Sunday from 07h00 to 22h00 daily. We will send you an e-mail with all the details.
Park Station pick up service: We are about 10-15 minutes by car from the station. Just call us when your bus or train has arrived (they are not always on time so do not call us from the bus). You MUST call us on 011 648 7397 when you have arrived and we will tell you where to wait. It will be on the upper level where the Gaubus departs (Red City Sightseeing Hop-on-hop-off bus) because our driver will meet you as this terminal where that is a safe place to wait.
SELF DRIVE (RENTAL CAR)
ADDRESS: 75 Observatory Avenue, Observatory Extension 1, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
If you do not have a GPS navigation system, do not panic as we are easy to find.
1. From OR Tambo International Airport you must take the R24 (West) route towards JOHANNESBURG.
2. Drive on the highway until you pass through the Gilloolys Interchange.
3. When you see EASTGATE Shopping Mall on your left move over to the right hand lane as you will approach the FIRST traffic light.
4. At the traffic light turn RIGHT into MARCIA Street and follow the road that makes a sharp turn to the left around the dam.
5. Keep on MARCIA Street that becomes OBSERVATORY Avenue until you reach Bezuidenhout Valley Park in the dip on your left.
6. At the top of the road you will go through a 3-WAY TRAFFIC light and we are about 200m on the RIGHT No 75.
Have a safe trip and remeber to keep left in SA!