Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Bookings Terms of Reference
1. Booking Inquiry
Please fill out our group booking form to get a free quote from us in 24hs.
Use the "Comments" section to inquire about meals (lunch to go, dinners), airport transfers, bike rental, guided city tours & trips around lake victoria and Masai Mara.
2. Booking Confirmation / Deposit
Once you agree to the quote, you will receive a price estimation for the stay with detailed information about rooms, included services, additional facilities and possibly a deposit to cover during your stay.
If you want to go ahead with your booking, you'll need to confirm the reservation by paying 30% of the total amount as a deposit to confirm your reservation. Only with this payment the reservation will be guaranteed.
The remaining 70% of the booking need to be paid 30 days prior to arriva
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by Visa/ MasterCard or bank transfer. Banking details can be found in the email quote we send to you.
Please remember that the 2nd part of the payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Group size alteration to your reservation will be free of charge until 30 days prior to arrival. After that, changes are not possible.
Hostel Group bookings
We are able to offer you the best amazing discounts on any group deals for our hostel Accommodation meals and any service as requested
Our Office Operating Hours
Our group booking office operates everyday. If your request is submitted over the weekend, you will receive your complimentary and best quote within 24 hr skype: bondohostel.groups
Bondo Travellers Hostel Activities
- We offer breakfast, lunch and dinners
- We provide tour activies: walks, bike hires, tours, traditional dance shows
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.