Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation not possible for the deposit and 1 weeks before the arrival time for the balance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve. (10% is charged by HostelWorld when reserved online and 40% is charged by Alexandrie)
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve. (10% is charged by HostelWorld when reserved online and 40% is charged by Alexandrie). The balance must be pay 7 days before arrival. After that there is no possibility to change the guest number.
• Guests must present a valid credit card upon check-in to cover incidental charges and the security deposit. The Front Desk will run authorization on your card so your bank or credit card company may reflect this by temporarily reducing your available balance or credit limit. It is not a charge. The authorization ensures that the card is valid and will be released 5 to 10 days after check-out, provided there is no damage, missing inventory, room charges, or excessive cleaning required. Amount authorized at this property: CAD$100.00 per night and per room or dorm.
• Smoking Policies : A minimum of CAD$ 200 for deep cleaning fee will be apply if anyone smokes in the room or dorm.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.